Optimum Nutrition - Casein Protein
Slow-Digesting Protein for Overnight Muscle Recovery
Casein, a slower digesting and absorbing protein can be used after exercise, between meals or before bed to help support satiety and muscle recovery. GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN™ delivers BCAAs to recovering muscles for several hours. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we’ve created a protein powder that sets the GOLD STANDARD® for slow digesting protein support.
- 24 Grams of Protein per Serving to Help Build and Maintain Muscle³
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving to Support Endurance and Recovery
- Ideal for Use Between Meals and Before Bed
- 40% of the Daily Value for Calcium per Serving
- 110-120 Calories per Serving
- 0.5-1 Gram of Fat per Serving
- 1 Gram of Sugar per Serving
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.